Jan 21, 2010

Dare

Just got a break from designing, so I participated on a dare at Digi Dares. This week's sponsor is Amanda of Taylor Made Designs. I'm really late since it will be ending today January 21 at 10pm EST. But better late than never. I have read of Amanda's dare early on but I just kept on forgetting about it until today. Amanda's dare is about "Change" and here's my page.

"Change"

Journaling:
I have accepted fear as a part of life - specifically the fear of change... I have gone ahead despite the pounding in the heart that says: turn back...~Erica Jong~

This is what I resolved to do now. I have been living in fear almost all my life. The fear of failing, being misjudged, facing other people and being away from my comfort zone (my house).I want to change for a better me... wife, mother, daughter, sister, friend and co-worker. And especially not to be afraid nor get discourage by the changes that will happen in my life. Instead, embrace it gladly and hold on to God’s promises.


Credits:
Paislee Press Chasing the Sun Kit
Teletype Font
3rd Man Font

Thank you for looking.
{iNg}

No comments: