Yes... I've been busy with digiscrapping... practicing and designing. LOL! I wanted to do this and I'm happy scrapping and designing as well. Slowly but definitely surely, I am learning more regarding this whole thing. *giggle* Here's another freebie for you to grab. I made this kit for my self-portrait layout and I hope it is well-justified. I used a color swatch I got from Kuler Adobe. If you like it, then go ahead and grab my kit, Me, Myself & I, and do leave some love at the comments section. *wink* (just click on the preview to download).
And here's a challenge for you... create a layout using Me, Myself & I kit, may it be a self portrait or a page of your loved ones. Three challenge winners will be selected at random and will receive the Frame Me 2, my new set of doodled frames. I created and add-on for this kit, 4 new doodled frames since I got very nice comments from you guys. Thank you!!! *biggrin*.
Here are the guidelines:
• Your layout MUST use at least 75% of my Me, Myself & I kit.
• You must create a NEW layout for this challenge.
• Each participant will only post 1 LAYOUT for this challenge.
• A link to your layout must be posted in the comments section no later than midnight on Saturday, FEBRUARY 6, 2010, DUBAI TIME (+4:00 GMT).
• THREE winners will be selected at RANDOM.
• Winners will be given download link for my "FRAME ME 2" doodled frames.
Here's layout I made using "Me, Myself & I" kit. This is a page for Mscraps "About Me" thread.
"I Am What I Am"