Jan 19, 2010

Doodles

Hello... remember my freebie Free Spirit littlekit? I had the add-on frames (my freehand drawn doodle frames) as my first blog surprise for those who left their comments. We'll I didn't reach the numbers of comments I was hoping but it was alright. Now, I'm giving this away as freebie. Just made a few changes. For those who like them, grab them here or just click on the image.

(Pardon my photos. I always or usually put photos on my frames since I don't like looking at them bare... *giggle*)

I hope to be able to make more doodle frames and elements in the future... I'm just waiting for my Wacom pen tablet (Wacom Craft). LOL! As if I have bought it already. LOL! I'm still saving for it and sad to say it won't be anytime soon. *sigh*. But for the meantime, I will still create doodles for fun. Hope you'll enjoy these frames. Do watch out for coming surprises and challenges. *wink*

Take care...
{iNg}

16 comments:

Jitka said...

Thank you for your beautiful freebie but I can´t see the password :o/

ayn said...

hi grid! i tried but its asking for a password? maybe i missed it from your blog. =(

iNg said...

hello...
can you try it again. i think it's okay now.
sorry :D

Jitka said...

Everything is OK now - thank you! :)

nie said...

How cuteeee :)

CBH-Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 8 post on Jan. 19, 2010. Thanks again.

mncfi said...

Thank you - these are so much fun.

jessa said...

Thanks so much iNg - I saw your reply to me and I'm so glad to have these. They're just so cheery! I'll be checking back soon. Hugs, jessa

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the CraftCrave DigiFree search engine today (look for timestamp: [20 Jan 03:56am GMT]).

nztreasure said...

thank you so much - they are gorgeous :o)

sofia said...

Thank you so much, your feebie its so original i love the doddles.

tracy said...

ing, Thank you for this lovely freebie. :)

Lorie M Designs said...

cute doodle frames! thanks!
happy to meet another Pinay designer :)

Anonymous said...

thank you... good luck with that pen!
freebie hugs... ginnie

Monkey Toes Too said...

Thank you.

MrsPeel said...

Thanks SO much!!!!!! love these frames, thanks for sharing!