Jun 18, 2010

Three Things...

Hello there... Happy Friday to all.
This week and next week will be a busy week for me since I am preparing for our youngest son's first birthday. I will be quick with these... Hehehe

First:
I have a new kit, BIG WORLD, inspired by my youngest son turning 1 and the song by Renee & Jeremy which he likes a lot. It will be 20% off on weekends (Friday to Monday) and if you are an Iscrap Newsletter Subscriber, you will get additional discount. *wink*

Big World

Here are a few inspiration from Mscraps CTs:
Arumrose
Justjen
Inklover13

: : : : : : : : : :

Second:
Fathers Day is this Sunday, June 20. I remember it well since I gave birth unexpectedly on Fathers Sunday last year. Hehehe... And to celebrate this wonderful occassion, I created a minikit, PAPA. It is also on 20% discount this weekend.

Papa Minikit

However, it can also be used the whole year round. If you feel like scrapping for your husband, father, son, friends or relatives that are fathers. *wink*

: : : : : : : : : :

Third:
I made a layout of Yano's 1st 12 months using my Big World kit and later decided to create a quickpage with it. I just tweaked and moved some things around. You can grab it if you like, it's my freebie. :D

Big World Quickpage Freebie

: : : : : : : : : :

That's it... I think I'm done. Hehehe... Hope you like them. Visit Mscraps today, there are more yummy goodies there for you to shop and download for free. *wink*

Thanks for looking.
(((hugs)))
iNg

No comments: