Apr 2, 2010

Ouchies...

I was in a scrapping mood 2 days ago and just right on the mood, Miss Tiina had a few new products at her store. I thought I'd scrap a page using her cute Children's Hospital stickers and her Vector Photoclippers but I ended up creating 3 layouts... UhhHaaa... 3 layouts... with full page journaling... UhhHaaa... Hehehe...

Here are Miss Tiina's cute new products...

Here are my layouts:
"First Hospitalization"
This is a record of Yano's first hospitalization, bare a month old.

Credit:
Miss Tiina Children's Hospital Stickers
Miss Tiina Vector Photoclippers
Miss Tiina Once Upon a Day Dream paper

"What Happened"
I recorded here what actually happened during my delivery. I have posted this on my Facebook and I thought of scrapping about it and hopefully print it out for a record. I considered it the peak of our trials last 2009.

Credit:
Miss Tiina Children's Hospital Stickers
Miss Tiina Vector Photoclippers
Miss Tiina Easter Beans paper

"A Week Weak"
This is a record of Makuy's longest time of getting really, really sick last year.

Credit:
Miss Tiina Children's Hospital Stickers
Miss Tiina Vector Photoclippers
Miss Tiina Once Upon a Day Dream paper
Miss Tiina Ladybugaboo paper

: : : : : : :

Here's another layout for Miss Tiina's cute Easter kit, Easter Beans.
"Perfect Moments"
A layout I made for a foodie friend in the web... It's her birthday 2 days ago and since I was in a scrapping mode, I thought of creating her a layout. I am happy to have known her and to have found her beautiful foodblog, Confession Nook. It's another good thing that she lives in Davao, near Digos. Hehehe...

Credit:
Miss Tiina Easter Beans kit
Miss Tiina MTF Colleen Cursive font

: : : : : : :

That's all for the meantime... I'll be back shortly for some more layouts shared.
Teehee...

signature-ing

No comments: