Mar 12, 2010

More Layouts...

Hello there... Just popping in to share a couple more layouts from 2 great shops and designers.

This is Miss Tiina's new kit. It's a little bit early but It's yummy... Miss Tiina's Easter Beans Kit. Visit her blog here and store here.
Ans here's my first layout with it...
makuYano {My two beans Makuy and Yano}

Credit:
Miss Tiina Easter Beans Kit
Miss Tiina MTF Colleen font

:::::::

And remember this kit from Songbird Avenue? This is their March2010 kit with guest designer Kellie Mize and the proceed will be donated to The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society. It's still very much available, so visit their store here and learn more about the kit.

I have created my Project 365 for January weekly layouts with this kit and here's my monthly recap January layout.
January 2010 {Project365}

Credit:
Songbird Avenue March 2010 Kit Light the Night
Iscrap Pagemaker P365 Monthly Edition 1

Thanks for looking...

signature-ing

No comments: