Feb 1, 2010

New Products @ Miss Tiina's

I'm back and this time I'm here to post my CT duties. *biggrin*

Firstly, with the tragedy that happened in Haiti, we at the digiworld are so touch that each and everyone of us wanted to help even in our own little way. And in the digital scrapping world Miss Tiina and the rest of the designers and team at Scrap Orchard created this charity collab kit to raise fund for the Haiti victims. The kit called One Love can be purchased at the Scrap Orchard. So, visit their store and reach out to Haiti by purchasing their kit, quickpages or their bundle (kit+qps).

Here's a page using Miss Tiina's part on the One Love charity collab kit.

"One Love" (a page of my boys, my one love *wink*)

Secondly, Miss Tiina have a new kit exclusively at Scrappity-Doo-Dah.com and will be releasing today February 1st. Here's the preview of her pretty-cute kit, ladybugaboo.


And here's a layout using her ladybugaboo kit.

"Smile" (a page for my sister)

Credits:
Miss Tiina Ladybugaboo kit
Miss Tiina MTF Cindy font

Thirdly, Faith True is the guest designer at Miss Tiina for February and she has this lovely kit there which will also be releasing today, February 1st. Here's the preview of Faith True's kit, So in Love.


And here's my page using Faith True's So in Love kit.

"Now and Then" (a page with my girl friends Aying and Resil + our babies)

Credits:
Faith True So in Love kit

Happy Scrapping...
{iNg}

No comments: