Nov 30, 2009

Yano's 5 Months and Three Paper Peonies Blog Challenge

Hello there again. Forgot to post these layouts...

This one was a layout I made for my youngest son's turning five months last November 21. We are already starting to feed him with baby rice cereal, bananas and apples. Just updating...

Credits:
Feifei Stuff Mod Border Stamp
Paiselee Press + Leora Sanford collaboration In Good Company
Paiselee Press + Taylormade collaboration Est.
Vinnie Pearce Freebie template One

: : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : :

This one's my entry to Three Paper Peonies blog challenge. You can still participate since the challenge is until midnight on Saturday, December 19th, 2009 (PST). These are my boys and they are my life... they are what keeps me going. I so love this photo that I kept on scrapping it... what can I do... I can't help but scrap it. LOL!

Credits:
Three Paper Peonies Adore Paper Pack
Sahlin Studio So Grateful Add-on
Sahlin Studio Blessed Add-on

Thank you for looking :D

No comments: