Sep 14, 2009

I feel WHIMSY today :)

Last September 9, I participated another scrap challenge by Jaime Choi. I was crossing my fingers hoping I'd get chosen by Random.org. Even two of my friends are crossing their fingers and toes with me... Hahaha... And upon opening Jaime Choi's blog to see who won, this caught my utmost attention... Yipey! I won! I even checked it a few times if it's me iNg... it's me indeed. Look for yourselves below and here. Woohooo! =D Thanks to Random.org at last I was chosen. Thanks to Mariel and Madeleine for crossing fingers and toes with me... Hahaha... It worked.


And as for my prize? Jaime Choi's WHIMPSY digital kit! Can't wait to use them. Thank you to Jaime Choi of Three Paper Peonies.

Yes... yes... yes... Woohhoooo... Yipey!!!
:D

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wow! congrats grid. nice kaayo ang price oi. =)

aying