Sep 14, 2009

Cherished Moment

Just dropped by to post this... This is our wedding photobook I made early this year. I wish I could be able to have it printed by Shutterfly but since I don't have the means yet I thought I just share it with you. Please forgive the photos, they are scanned photos since we didn't have any digital copies (what we had was an old fashioned photos actually... hehehe...). This photobook is 8" x 8". I liked the 12" x 12" one but it seemed so big already and my scanned photos will get blurry or pixelated if enlarged and I think 8 x 8 is cute.


Click here to view this photo book larger


I wanted to give the credits to Paislee Press for the Ecologie Kit and FeiFei Stuff for the Boarder Brushes I used; and for Elyzee of Paislee Press for inspiring me to make my own photobook. (I ended up making my own photobook from scratch using a digital scrapbooking kit since again I have no means to purchase their wonderful Shutterfly ready photobooks). Lol! Hehehe... :)
Thank you for looking...

No comments: