Aug 19, 2011

elements...

hi there... just dropping by to tell you about my new alpha set coordinated with "their love minikit" released today and it's 20% of on my store at mscraps, their love alpha set.



- - - - - - -

it's still ramadan here and i am hoping to have more time scrapping ang blogging but i have been too lazy to do things here. the extreme hot weather now (shooting up to 50°C in temperature) gives me frequent headaches. =(


well anyway, i was supposed to be blogging about these last week, blame it on laziness... lol!
here are 2 of my 1 week old new elements:

birthday acrylic flairs. i was planning on creating a minikit for my eldest son's birthday. he turned 7 last thursday. and obviously i was not able to do a minikit, so i decided to come up with these birthday acrylic flair. i got inspired from a fellow digi-designer's acrylic flairs and just in time when time is almost gone. hehehe...


... and the other one are these fancy index films (or strips). =D



- - - - - - -
hope you pass by here and at my store... (and purchase something?). =D

have a wonderful weekend. we will be having a weekend with lots of sleeping and just-inside-the-house time. it's too hot to go out. lol... hopefully, i'll be posting something from my son'd 7th birthday, hopefully. =)

No comments: