May 17, 2010

Just In: At Home Kit & a Pagemaker

Hey there...

I know it's been a while. I was busy trying to finish this kit so that I can start planning my youngest son's first birthday next month and then plan my eldest son's 6th birthday on August. I'll be really busy. Hahaha...

We'll here are my new products in store just today at Mscraps. Hope you'll check them out and purchase(?)... Hehehe... It was supposed to be released in time for Mothers Day but just can't seem to finalize it until now. Hehehe...
This is also dedicated to my mother since she celebrated her birthday last May 3. I miss home, my parents, my siblings and our house in Philippines. And flowers and these colors just reminds me of them and my mother. Hope you like them.

Here they are (previews are linked):
At Home Kit

At Home Quickpage Collection
An inspiration from me using this kit which I turned into a quickpage.
"Home Sweet Home"
(A birthday layout I made for a friend celebrating her birthday this May, too.)

***If you purchase the kit, you will get the quickpage collection for FREE from today until May 31, 2010.***

: : : : : : : : : : : : : :

I also have a bew layered template in store,
Pagemaker 5 - Merry Go Round


A page from me using the kit and the template.
"My eldest son"
(Time flies so fast. It has been six years, my first born son is so grown up now. It seemed just like it was yesterday when I was still squeezing him so hard.)

: : : : : : : : : : : : : :

***All of these new products are 20% discount from today until Friday, May 21, 2010.***

***Follow me on Twitter and/or Facebook and I will be giving away discount coupons for this kit and pagemaker. And don't forget to visit back here tomorrow because 1 fortunate lady will get my At Home kit FREE and another lady will get my Pagemaker 5 FREE.***

: : : : : : : : : : : : : :

And lastly, I created a little add-on for my At Home kit for my newsletter subscribers. So if you haven't yet subscribe on my newsletter, subscribe here and you will get this little goodie, too, plus a little thank you stuff for joining in my newsletter. *hehehe*

At Home Add-on

Thanks for dropping by.

sigie-smallest
{Thanks to Miss Tinna & Kevin and Amanda for the free fonts I used for my word arts.}

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Absolutely gorgeous sweetie! I hope everyone has great birthdays!!!! Thank you for the lovely add on!