Feb 15, 2010

Belated Happy Hearts Day & a Template

Before anything else, I'd like to greet everyone a belated Happy Hearts Day... Here's a layout I made for all of you. c'',)


Now for the latest, I have a new template pack in the store now, my Pagemaker 4 + add-ons. Yes, add-ons. I thought of making a little twist with my template pack. *giggle* It's a template pack of 2 so simple templates plus 4 papers (2 solid colored & 2 patterned papers), 4 metallic wordarts (with & without shadows) & 2 rub-ons (which you can recolor). Click on the preview to go to my store at Mscraps.

Here are 2 layouts from me.

Thank you for looking...

{iNg}

1 comment:

Jenna said...

Love the happy hearts day layout you shared with us. So simple, yet beautiful! Love the word art. Did you create that? You should make some of those kind, I'd be shoppin' indeedy! I love the new collection you created too (say it 1)..very cute and creative to say the least. I love what I'm seeing thus far, keep it up girl...keeping my eye on ya! *heart*