Jan 14, 2010

New, Simple, Pretty and Dreamy

It's been a week ago since my last post but I've been in and out here everyday. I wanted to scrap but things are so messed up right now and that's preventing me to scrap. *sadface* I've been busy with new things in my life this 2010 (of which I will blog about later) and I wanted to iron things out, organize things before I start posting again. Even the look of my blogs, I was undecided with the looks; however, I'm satisfied now. Just needed to create a new logo for the header (hubby... where's my logo? LOL!) Thank God, everything's falling in the right place and I'm getting organized... slowly but surely. *wink*

Here's the New thing: I've got a new blog which I created to showcase my Project 365 journey. I'm no photographer but I wanted to learn photography and my camera. I wanted to capture and sum up our 2010 in 365 shots/photos. Lord willing by the end of this year I won't miss out a day. You're most welcome to visit me there, too. You can find a link at the top menu bar PROJECT365. *biggrin*

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

And here are the Simple, Pretty and Dreamy things: At last, I've been creating layouts everytime I have that precious spare time and I'm glad that I was able to scrap 3 pages and 2 more pages are almost done. *happydance*... Here are the first 3 pages I created, all using Miss Tiina kits and fonts.

"Discover"

Credits:
Papers & Elements - Miss Tiina Once Upon A Day Dream Kit
Font - Miss Tiina MTF Krystyna

"JUL"

Credits:
Papers & Elements - Miss Tiina Simple One Kit
Fonts - MTF Cindy & MTF Sweetie

"Yumi... Her Parents' Princess"

Credits:
Papers & Elements - Miss Tiina Lulu Kit
Staple - Miss Tiina Simple One Kit
Font - Miss Tiina MTF Girlie

Here are the previews I used for my layout. You can purchase them at Miss Tiina's store.

Once Upon A Day Dream

Simple One & Lulu

Head on to Miss Tiina's store now. There are more beautiful products out there. *wink*
Thank you for looking.

{iNg}

No comments: