Dec 9, 2009

Three Paper Peonies and a Greeting Card...

I was revising my eldest son's baby photobook when I took a little break by blog hopping and that's when I saw Three Paper Peonies' new paper collection specially for this holidays, Warm Woolen Mittens. It was pretty and I couldn't resist, I made a holiday card using her paper collection. This paper collection is free and you can grab it on her blog. I am a fan of Jaime Choi and if she would start to sell her designs, I would like to be a part of her creative team. :)

Here's the greeting card I made using some of Three Paper Peonies' Warm Woolen Mittens paper collection and some elements from my holiday littlekit (coming soon... hopefully before holidays end... bwahahaha...). Come back next week for my template freebies and perhaps my holiday littlekit is also done by then. Hehehe... *crossing fingers*

First week of December is about to end and Christmas is getting nearer. I hope we could celebrate this holidays in Philippines with our families as well as my birthday (and my father's; we share the same birthday). Unfortunately, circumstances didn't allow us to be there. Eventhough, I wish for a happy, joyful and blessed holidays to all of you.

Thanks for visiting... :)

No comments: